[ruby-core:67803] Add sho-h as committer

Zachary Scott

Jan 25, 2015, 12:05:19 PM1/25/15
to Ruby developers
Hello!

I'd like to add Sho Hashimoto as a committer. He will help me with documentation commits, and keep rurema in sync with trunk.

Sho is top committer to rurema documentation project, and has been doing a great job:
https://github.com/rurema/doctree/commits?author=sho-h

You can see his endless amount of contributions there, and other Ruby projects in the community on github: https://github.com/sho-h

Sho's redmine account is here:https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/users/129

May the Ruby be with you!
<3 <3 <3 <3

Yukihiro Matsumoto

Jan 25, 2015, 7:15:42 PM1/25/15
to ruby...@ruby-lang.org
Hi,

Agreed. Start usual process, Shugo.

matz.

In message "Re: [ruby-core:67803] Add sho-h as committer"

Shugo Maeda

Jan 26, 2015, 2:17:55 AM1/26/15
to Ruby developers
Hello,

> I'd like to add Sho Hashimoto as a committer. He will help me with
> documentation commits, and keep rurema in sync with trunk.

Does he want to become a committer?
If so, please follow the instructions described at
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/CommitterHowto

橋本将

Jan 27, 2015, 11:21:54 PM1/27/15
to ruby...@ruby-lang.org
Hello,

> > I'd like to add Sho Hashimoto as a committer. He will help me with
> > documentation commits, and keep rurema in sync with trunk.
>
> Does he want to become a committer?

Yes, I want to work below things:

* Fix rdoc reference that I found mistakes when I update rurema, to
reduce other commiter's work.

* Sync non-API reference rurema and rdoc as much as possible, too.

* Translating MRI Guides([ruby-dev:47319]).

* Fix bugs.ruby-lang.org wiki format.

> If so, please follow the instructions described at
> https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/CommitterHowto

I see. I will follow that.

Zachary Scott

Feb 13, 2015, 4:02:08 PM2/13/15