Graphic Designers : Prawn needs a logo!

Gregory Brown

Jul 24, 2008, 7:05:26 PM7/24/08
to Ruby Community Announcements
Hi folks,

I'll be releasing an alpha version of Prawn[0], the fast, nimble PDF
library for Ruby within the next few days. However, despite the
awesome name of this library, I am lacking an awesome logo!

If you have good graphic design skills, think of it as your
contribution to the Ruby Mendicant project[1], and help me fulfill
this highly important dream of having a beautiful Prawn logo.

If you are interested in submitting something, post candidate logos to
http://groups.google.com/group/prawn-ruby before August 1st, 2008. I
am asking that all submissions be under the Creative Commons
Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license[2].

If I decide to use your logo, I'll attribute you wherever it is used
and display a text link to whatever you want (within reason).

Let the Logo Prawntest begin!

-greg

[0] http://github.com/sandal/prawn
[1] http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2008/03/the_ruby_mendicant_project.html