Make session_pool public

Guillaume Riou

Feb 26, 2021, 4:54:43 AM2/26/21
to Capybara
Hello,

This is my first message here so I would like to say huge thanks for your awesome framework!

Back to the topic, my problem : I have some test cases with multiple selenium sessions and when I take a screenshot, it takes one for the last active session, which is not necessary the one failing.

I would need to access session_pool so that I can take a screenshot of each session.

Can you see other way to do that without making `session_pool` public reading ?

Thanks for the feedback,

Regards,

Guillaume R.

Thomas Walpole

Mar 1, 2021, 12:27:30 PM3/1/21
to Capybara
You can handle session creation/management yourself if you want/need more control over them.

Thomas Walpole

Mar 1, 2021, 12:29:24 PM3/1/21
to Capybara
Other option would be to `prepend` onto Session#reset! as suggested in the Session#reset! documentation