possible fork for opera and Chronium Edge support

michaelo...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2020, 12:18:09 PM12/14/20
to Capybara
I want to go on a little project, it seems that support for opera and Chronium Edge has been left out. I have came across the schemtic defined in  selenium-webdriver-3.142.7\lib\selenium\webdriver  , starting the browser integration with service.rb
Can someone give a mockup map of how browsers and the drivers get integrated into Ruby Selenium, and answer if hopefully Capybara see my :opera or :chronium_edge, it will pick it up seamlessly. Gunna learn a lot about Ruby alternate syntax( which I think should go mainstream, Ruby should look like its own programming language, not Javascript, thats why it not so popular over python, yes I believe because of its human dev ergonimics it can more than pull it off). Any way enthusitatic because im not dealing with js/ts /bs ... :)) Respond quick and let see how pull request goes