Test capybara with rack-test main branch

Jeremy Evans

May 25, 2022, 3:13:18 PMMay 25
to Capybara
I'm the new maintainer for rack-test, and we are getting close to releasing a new major version.  Because Capybara is one of the most popular gems that uses rack-test, I would like Capybara to test with the rack-test main branch to make sure releasing a new major rack-test version will not break Capybara.  I've tested locally that it doesn't break my own usage of Capybara, but haven't run Capybara's own tests with it.  If a Capybara maintainer could test Capybara with the rack-test main branch and let me know whether it breaks anything, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jeremy