I am working on a project using Cuprite as our main webdriver. We added a shadow DOM element to one page recently. It seems like Cuprite's support for shadow DOM is somewhat limited, so we decided to add Selenium as a driver and limit it to just this one page.
When using both drivers, we are experiencing an issue where running `rails test:all` hangs and never returns. In some cases, I cannot even Ctrl+C the process - I have to find the PID and kill it.
I created a couple small repositories this morning to attempt to reproduce this issue as minimally as possible:
I'm not sure where to go next on debugging this one, but happy to help if anyone has ideas.