bundler help test fails osx

Vlad Shablinsky

Mar 10, 2016, 4:21:12 PM3/10/16
to ruby-bundler
Hi, I'm new to Bundler and I'm interested in contributing to it, I downloaded the sources and did everything according to development document on github, but got one test failed (spec/commands/help_spec.rb). Is it OK and is caused by unstable HEAD or there is something wrong with my system environment and configuration?

https://gist.github.com/vladshablinsky/9e933e9ed9082c3f808b

Here is a gist, describing the output and my system.

Thanks!

James Wen

Mar 11, 2016, 3:31:31 PM3/11/16
to ruby-bundler
Hi Vlad,

Just to confirm, this is after having ran `bin/rake man:build` to build the files in `lib/bundler/man` right?

Best Regards,
James Wen

Vlad Shablinsky

Mar 12, 2016, 6:28:45 AM3/12/16
to ruby-bundler
No, I think I didn't run `bin/rake man:build`. However, after running it nothing changed. But when I ran `bin/rake man:clobber`  and ran `bin/rake man:build` again the failure disappeared. So, now everything seems to be fine. Thanks!