Recommendations

Matt Sears

Dec 13, 2009, 10:26:43 PM12/13/09
to ruby-arduino...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

I'm interested in getting involved with Arduino and RAD, but don't
know where to start.

Which board works best with RAD? Where is the best place to purchase
the hardware?

Thanks in advance,

Matt Sears
http://mattsears.com

Justin Catalana

Dec 14, 2009, 2:05:29 AM12/14/09
to ruby-arduino...@googlegroups.com
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=666

-
Justin
inhocsignovinces.net

Jim Weirich

Dec 14, 2009, 2:15:10 AM12/14/09

On Dec 13, 2009, at 10:26 PM, Matt Sears wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> I'm interested in getting involved with Arduino and RAD, but don't
> know where to start.
>
> Which board works best with RAD? Where is the best place to purchase
> the hardware?

I started with the Arduino Starter Kit from Adafruit and am very happy
with it.
http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=68

--
-- Jim Weirich