Bunny equivalent of rabbitmqctl list_queues

savchuk...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2019, 8:41:10 AM3/5/19
to Ruby RabbitMQ libraries
Hello Everyone
Could you suggest how to implement equivalent of rabbitmqctl list_queues using bunny gem.
Command output example
```rabbitmqctl list_queues
Timeout: 60.0 seconds ...
Listing queues for vhost / ...
joe 1949```

Thanks in advance!

Michael Klishin

Mar 5, 2019, 8:46:50 AM3/5/19
to Ruby RabbitMQ libraries
There is no equivalent as there is no equivalent in the protocol [2]. Simply use the HTTP API client for this task [1].

2. Well, there is https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-management-exchange but you should really use [1] when possible

savchuk...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2019, 9:33:56 AM3/5/19
to Ruby RabbitMQ libraries
I know that there is no equivalent in Bunny.
But there is this call in AMQP protocol.
To be more specific I would like to know how to implement this using amq-protocol.
I've tried to use management plugin but It updates message stats once in 5 sec.
But I need live queue size for performance audit and rabbitmqctl gives live message size.