What applications on Google Play made with Ruboto ?

z90

Apr 2, 2019, 8:03:43 AM4/2/19
to Ruboto (JRuby on Android)
Hello. There no showcase section on the site, looks like there nothing to show. Could somebody provide any examples ?

Uwe Kubosch

Apr 2, 2019, 11:56:04 AM4/2/19
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

There is work being done for Ruboto 2 using JRuby 9K and Android Studio. Until that is functional there is not much to show. Although Headius is helping, it seems progress is limited by my capacity, which is very low. The work needed is straight programming and help and PRs are welcome.

Ruboto 1.x is based on the previous generation of the toolchain which is not available anymore from Google.

--
Uwe Kubosch
u...@kubosch.no