Big problem with JRuby 1.5 + Rubeus

Thomas Enebo

Feb 25, 2010, 2:08:59 PM2/25/10
to rubeus
Hello,

I was testing Rubeus against JRuby trunk and noticed that Rubeus no
longer works:

http://code.google.com/p/rubeus/issues/detail?id=11

The supplied patch works for JRuby 1.4 and JRuby 1.5 and I am hoping
it is ok for Rubeus to no longer support JRuby 1.3.1 and earlier. The
change in JRuby is neccesary and unfortunately the alias_method scheme
you are using will no longer work properly because of it.

-Tom

秋間武志

Feb 25, 2010, 3:41:02 PM2/25/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Tom

Thank you for your kindness!
And I'm sorry for my slow improvement about rubeus.

I've applied your patch and released rubeus-0.0.8 just now.
So it will be published in a few hours.

In several months, I am going to get back to rubeus development
and make rubeus upgrade for JRuby 1.4 and new alias scheme.

-Takeshi AKIMA