App Armor Service Restart Issue

Benjamin Crudo

Jan 7, 2017, 3:47:22 PM1/7/17
to rubber
Running with gem 'rubber', '~> 3.1'

Ran into an issue with the following file erring out on cap deploy:bootstrap
apparmor-mysql.conf

Specifically, this was the issue reported in the terminal

Rubber[INFO]: Transforming .../config/rubber/role/db/apparmor-mysql.conf

Rubber[ERROR]: Transformation failed for ...config/rubber/role/db/apparmor-mysql.conf

Rubber[ERROR]: Permission denied @ rb_sysopen - /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.mysqld

Kevin Menard

Jan 9, 2017, 3:14:03 PM1/9/17
to rubbe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benjamin,

I'm going through and updating all the templates currently. It's a bit tedious because Ubuntu 14.04 uses upstart and 16.04 uses systemd. But I hope to have this wrapped up somewhat soon. I'll be sure to look into the AppArmor issue then.

--
Kevin