It's highly recommended to update your 1.2 version.
Especially for Windows users.
Bazaar Explorer is a desktop application for using the Bazaar version
control system, a modern VCS that supports both centralized and
distributed version control. Our 1.2.2 release runs on GNU/Linux (both
GNOME and KDE), Windows and OS X desktops and is available in many
See page https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/1.2/1.2.2 for tarball and
* New menu item "Bazaar > Work > Ignore unversioned..." to launch new
dialog (available in QBzr 0.22.1 or later).
* Added support to populate %(wt_selected)s tool action command
working tree selected items.
* Use absolute file path when opening with a text editor (Ryan Haigh,
* Fix endless loop on workingtree view filename filter (Jonathan
* Fix workingtree view filename filter to match first character
* Cope with broken history.dat files which can cause explorer to fail to
with a cryptic error from unpickling otherwise. (Martin Packman, #814151)
* QFileSystemWatcher disabled for working tree view and for repository view
while running on Windows due the huge amount of bug reports related
All the dude wanted was his rug back