Fwd: [fw-announce] Zend Framework 1.11.10 released

Alexander Ilyin

Aug 4, 2011, 10:46:54 AM8/4/11
to ru-zend-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew Weier O'Phinney <mat...@zend.com>
Date: 2011/8/4
Subject: [fw-announce] Zend Framework 1.11.10 released
To: fw-an...@lists.zend.com
Cc: fw-ge...@lists.zend.com

The Zend Framework team announces the immediate availability of Zend
Framework 1.11.10, our tenth maintenance release in the 1.11 series.

1.11.10 includes more than 50 bug fixes and may be downloaded from the
Zend Framework site:

   http://framework.zend.com/download/latest

For a full list of resolved issues, you can visit the changelog:

   http://framework.zend.com/changelog/1.11.10

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed code to this release,
including those who submitted patches, translated documentation, or
reported issues. Keep your eyes peeled for another maintenance next
month!

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Project Lead            | mat...@zend.com