Fwd: FW: Marathi Naatak after Diwali in November

Sameer Mohile

Oct 23, 2013, 9:54:06 AM10/23/13
to rtpmm-...@googlegroups.com
Deepa,
Please forward this out along with our RTP MM diwali reminder i the next couple of days...Taurya gave us $100 sponsorship.

Btw any objection on madhav selling tickets at our Diwali event or advertising it? I don't specially since they have given some sponsorship.

Regards
Sameer

From: madhav_m...@hotmail.com
To: snmo...@gmail.com; parag...@outlook.com
CC: shilpa...@hotmail.com

Subject: Marathi Naatak after Diwali in November
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:28:28 +0000

Hello Sameer/Parag,

Can you please forward the following announcement to our RTPMM community?

Thanking you in anticipation,

Cheers/Madhav

Rasikaho,

Namaskar!

Taurya is glad to present a live theatre performance of a two-act marathi play Ek Raja Ooralelaa.

This is the first full-length play written, directed, enacted, music composed, lights arranged, and art directed by members of our own marathi community from Raleigh area.

Friends, this is a story of Shrirang Nayak who is now settled in Edison, New Jersey, in USA.
Born and brought up in a humble marathi home in India, Shrirang came to US some 15 years ago – in search of better education... better opportunities... better life.
And today, Shrirang has everything...a large house, couple cars, great career, good friends, loving wife, doting kids...
Well, Shrirang has everything except... except his own parents who are still living in India.
Parents... parents who are now growing old and dependent, parents who sacrificed their life pleasures to get their son to USA, parents...parents who are now left behind all by themselves.
The play starts with Shrirang's parents arriving in USA to move in permanently with Shrirang in New Jersey. And then...

Please come to experience and support the first ever full length play conceived and produced by marathi community members in USA.

Ek Raja Ooralelaa

lekhan, digdarshan Dr. Madhav Manjrekar

bhumikaa Dr. Subodh Joshi, Sou. Gauri Joshi, Sou. Sampada Joshi, Shri. Sandeep Tamboli, Shri. Ketan Deodhar, Shri. Rajan Kubal, Sou. Anu Virkar, Kum. Soham Manjrekar and Kum. Ashwini Joshi
paarshva sangeet Shri. Shrikant Gogate
dhvani mudran Shri. Niranjan Ghodke

prakaash yojanaa Shri. Shekhar Joshi
nepathya, rangamanch vyavasthaa Sou. Vaibhavi Arekar, Sou. Rasika Joshi
rangabhushaa, veshabhushaa Sou. Anu Virkar
ingraji anuvaad Dr. Rajesh Selukar, Shri. Anup Mokashi
prasiddhi Sou. Sunita Gogate, Sou. Archana Joshi

aatithya Shri. Dhanesh Joshi, Sou. Shivangi Joshi
nirmiti Sou. Ramaa Manjrekar

Where:

Durham Arts Council, 120, Morris Street, Durham, NC

When:
1st show: Saturday, Nov. 9th, 2013, 2pm - 6pm (baby-sitting and refreshments included)
2nd show: Sunday, Nov. 10th, 2013, 3pm - 7pm (refreshments included)

For tickets, please contact:

Ramaa Manjrekar       tau...@gmail.com
Sunita Gogate              sunita...@gmail.com
Anu Virkar                    anuv...@hotmail.com