Release Notes

Anthony Wittig

Jul 17, 2024, 5:01:34 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Sipwise rtpengine
Hello,

We're currently running rtpengine 9.5 and would like to upgrade to 11.5. Are there some release or upgrade notes I should review before doing so? (I haven't been able to find any.)

Thanks!

Richard Fuchs

Jul 18, 2024, 8:17:24 AM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to rtpe...@googlegroups.com
We don't really have release notes as such, as releases are automated
and really just a side effect of being bundled with our primary product
(NGCP). There are release notes for the NGCP, but they're not
rtpengine-specific. The rtpengine changelog is updated automatically for
each release, but that's just a list of commits and so probably not very
helpful.

Cheers