voip stats when no rtcp

Oleg Belov

Jun 20, 2024, 9:12:27 AMJun 20
to Sipwise rtpengine
Hi.
Is there possibility to generate voip statisstics (eg mos and packetloss_total) if RTCP is not generated neither A- no B- parties and transcoding is not enabled (compiled with with_transcoding=no)?

Defined following in the config:
measure-rtp = true
mos = LQ
also send generate-RTCP in rtpengine_manage/offer., but above metrics has zero values.

Version 11.5.1.25+0~mr11.5.1.25 git-mr11.5.1-a6631401.

Richard Fuchs

Jun 20, 2024, 10:45:43 AMJun 20
to rtpe...@googlegroups.com
I'm not 100% sure off the top of my head, but I think your issue might be the lack of transcoding support in your build. I think calculating RTP metrics probably depends on some of the code that is part of the transcoding engine (e.g. codec definitions). Try with a regular complete build instead.

Cheers
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted