ATTN for NEXTAGE Open ROS users: Model file correction

Isaac I.Y. Saito

Jun 7, 2016, 2:30:19 PM6/7/16
to rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com
TO NEXTAGE Open ROS package users (excluding Hironx users),

recently we found that NEXTAGE Open ROS package handles its 3D model
incorrectly and it resulted in wrong tf output.
Fix is already made available in `apt-get`-able form.

**Affected (and not affected) users**
You're likely affected if you use end-effectors' geometry in your
application by:
- ROS `tf`.
- accessing model file(s) directly.

Please refer to https://github.com/tork-a/rtmros_nextage/issues/246
for the further information for this issue.
Also we appreciate your comments, questions and reports about this in
the same ticket above should you find anything to add.

----

NEXTAGE Open を ROS でお使いの場合,最近 3D
モデル周りで問題が見つかりました.既に修正が入手可能ですので,修正の適用等については下記チケットをご覧ください.
https://github.com/tork-a/rtmros_nextage/issues/246
なお Hironx は本問題は対象外です.

--Your friendly NXO maintenance team.

--Isaac, TORK