JSK projects

tanishash...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2016, 5:16:20 AM9/13/16
to rtm-ros-robotics
Hello, I am Tanisha. I am an undergraduate computer engineering student, currently in my second year of engineering. I am a part of the Robocon team at my college and I am extremely passionate about Robotics and open source programming. I want to know more about JSK projects so that I can start contributing. I am currently learning Cpp and I work with embedded systems in coding and electronics.I have a working proficiency in C programming language. I would love to start contributing.
Kindly guide me to proceed with the same.
Thank you