/lib/collada_urdf_jsk_patch/collada_to_urdf: Command not found

HiroDiv

Aug 17, 2015, 8:24:48 AM8/17/15
to rtm-ros-robotics
Hi,

I am trying to compile the package "rtmros_gazebo" from source (https://github.com/start-jsk/rtmros_gazebo) and while performing a "catkin_make_isolated" command I get the following error:

 Processing catkin package: 'hrpsys_gazebo_general'
==> Building with env: '/home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/devel_isolated/hrpsys_gazebo_msgs/env.sh'
Makefile exists, skipping explicit cmake invocation...
==> make cmake_check_build_system in '/home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/build_isolated/hrpsys_gazebo_general'
==> make -j8 -l8 in '/home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/build_isolated/hrpsys_gazebo_general'
[  5%] [ 15%] [ 15%] [ 21%] Built target GetVelPlugin
[ 42%] [ 42%] [ 42%] Built target SetVelPlugin
[ 26%] Built target IOBPlugin
Generating /home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/src/rtmros_gazebo/hrpsys_gazebo_general/robot_models/SampleRobot/SampleRobot.urdf
Built target hrpIo_gazebo
make[2]: /lib/collada_urdf_jsk_patch/collada_to_urdf: Command not found
make[2]: *** [/home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/src/rtmros_gazebo/hrpsys_gazebo_general/robot_models/SampleRobot/SampleRobot.urdf] Error 127
Built target AddForcePlugin
Built target PubTfPlugin
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/SampleRobot_hrpsys_gazebo_general_compile.dir/all] Error 2
Built target ThermoPlugin
[ 57%] Built target RobotHardware_gazebo
make: *** [all] Error 2
<== Failed to process package 'hrpsys_gazebo_general':
  Command '['/home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/devel_isolated/hrpsys_gazebo_msgs/env.sh', 'make', '-j8', '-l8']' returned non-zero exit status 2

Reproduce this error by running:
==> cd /home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/build_isolated/hrpsys_gazebo_general && /home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/devel_isolated/hrpsys_gazebo_msgs/env.sh make -j8 -l8

Command failed, exiting.

I have installed the DEB package for "collada_urdf_jsk_patch but I get the same error. While searching for the same problem online, I found something similar but I could not follow because the discussion was in Japanese. I followed the instructions here https://github.com/start-jsk/rtmros_common for compiling from source.

I am using Ros Indigo on Ubuntu Trusty and I use HiroNx.

Any help is much appreciated.

Isaac I.Y. Saito

Aug 18, 2015, 2:44:53 PM8/18/15
to rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com
Hi HiroDiv,

I'm not sure but can you re-run catkin_make_isolated after the
following command and see if that works?

rm -fr /home/ndivhuwo/catkin_ws/build_isolated/hrpsys_gazebo_general

> I have installed the DEB package for "collada_urdf_jsk_patch but I get the same error. While searching for the same problem online, I found something similar but I could not follow because the discussion was in Japanese. I followed the instructions here https://github.com/start-jsk/rtmros_common for compiling from source.

Can you share the specific link you refer to?

P.S. I just tried building this package and went just fine on Trusy-Indigo.

--Isaac

--
!Happy opensource robotics!

Isaac I.Y. Saito (齋藤功)
Co-founder, Software Engineer (代表理事)
TORK (Tokyo Opensource Robotics Kyokai Association, (社) 東京オープンソースロボティクス協会)
http://opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp / 113-0034 東京都文京区湯島3-20-12 ツナシマ第2ビル4F
+81-50-3748-1069

HiroDiv

Aug 20, 2015, 12:18:46 AM8/20/15
to rtm-ros-robotics
Hi Isaac,

Thank you for your reply. The package builds now. I just deleted the rtmros_common package I built from source and installed the DEB package, deleted the build and devel folders and cloned the rtmros_gazebo package again, and it works.
I'm not exactly sure what the problem was.

-- HiroDiv