Re: Announcement for Hiro (open source) / NEXTAGE OPEN users

Isaac Isao Saito

Nov 11, 2014, 10:04:13 AM11/11/14
to rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com
I got an off-line question about the following:

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Isaac I.Y. Saito
<iis...@opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp> wrote:
:
> Important changes (action may be required)
>
> For NXO
>
> initial pose of the arm by the command robot.goInitial() is changed (to the
> same one Hiro uses). Please make sure your program works without hitting
> anything.

You can still use the "old" initial pose by
`HIRONX/NextageClient.goInitial(init_pose_type=1)`. For instance on
ipython terminal,:

IN[2] robot.goInitial(init_pose_type=1)

API doc: http://docs.ros.org/hydro/api/hironx_ros_bridge/html/classhironx__ros__bridge_1_1hironx__client_1_1HIRONX.html#a295b0b4950cb580273b224dc659c8a23

--Isaac