Hiro / NEXTAGE OPEN software Monthly Update (Aug 2014)

已查看 42 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Isaac IY Saito

未读,
2014年8月28日 12:35:422014/8/28
收件人 rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Hiro/NEXTAGE OPEN users,

here are 2nd monthly updates for the opensource software.

Contents
==========
1. ROS client classes are added (Python, C++).
2. More sample programs
3. Versions of latest packages

1. ROS client classes are added (Python, C++).

Until recently main programming interface was hrpsys-based python classes (called HIRONX / NextageClient). Now we've added ROS clients for both languages.

API doc:
- Python http://docs.ros.org/hydro/api/hironx_ros_bridge/html/classhironx__ros__bridge_1_1ros__client_1_1ROS__Client.html
- C++ http://docs.ros.org/hydro/api/hironx_ros_bridge/html/classROS__Client.html

Features are still limited compared to hrpsys-based classes. Feedback is appreciated at the issue tracker:
https://github.com/start-jsk/rtmros_hironx/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+sort%3Aupdated-desc

To clarify the available programming interface, we've also posted an API diagram (see the image below).

(http://wiki.ros.org/rtmros_nextage/Tutorials/Programming#API)

2. More sample programs

Run the samples in the following link. The newly added API classes are in use there.
http://wiki.ros.org/rtmros_nextage/Tutorials/Quick%20Start%20for%20Robot%20Users#Run_sample_codes

3. Versions of latest packages

1.0.23 rtmros_hironx (will be coming)
0.2.18 rtmros_nextage