Error when trying to run gazebo atlas robot simulation: unused args [ROBOT_NAME] for include of [/home/wesleyc/ros/fuerte/rtm-ros-robotics/rtmros_common/hrpsys_ros_bridge/launch/hrpsys_ros_bridge.launch]

Wesley Chan

May 22, 2013, 3:06:17 AM5/22/13
to rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm having some trouble trying to run the atlas robot simulation in gazebo.

When I try to run the command:
roslaunch hrpsys_gazebo atlas.launch

I get to following error:

... logging to /home/wesleyc/.ros/log/cd94c188-c2ac-11e2-8e25-bc5ff4212e4b/roslaunch-wesleyc-desktop-21406.log
Checking log directory for disk usage. This may take awhile.
Press Ctrl-C to interrupt
Done checking log file disk usage. Usage is <1GB.

unused args [ROBOT_NAME] for include of [/home/wesleyc/ros/fuerte/rtm-ros-robotics/rtmros_common/hrpsys_ros_bridge/launch/hrpsys_ros_bridge.launch]

I can run the pr2 simulation with the command:
roslaunch pr2_gazebo pr2_table_object.launch
and hrp4c simulation with the command:
roslaunch hrpsys_tutorials hrp4c.launch
with no problem though.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Wesley Chan

Shunichi Nozawa

May 22, 2013, 3:17:53 AM5/22/13
to rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wesley,

> unused args [ROBOT_NAME] for include of [/home/wesleyc/ros/fuerte/rtm-ros-robotics/rtmros_common/hrpsys_ros_bridge/launch/hrpsys_ros_bridge.launch]
It seems to be arguments mismatch of launch files.
I fixed the problem and please try again.

roscd rtmros_common
svn up

2013/5/22 Wesley Chan <wesle...@gmail.com>

--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「rtm-ros-robotics」の登録者に送られています。
このグループから退会し、メールの受信を停止するには、rtm-ros-roboti...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信します。

Wesley Chan

May 22, 2013, 3:56:52 AM5/22/13
to rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nozawa san,

I've just updated my rtmros_common package and now it works.

Thanks,
Wesley Chan

riz...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2015, 8:17:52 AM10/10/15
to rtm-ros-robotics
Wesley Chan,

Can you please provide details of how you updated it?

Thank you

Wesley Chan

Oct 10, 2015, 9:08:56 AM10/10/15
to rtm-ros-...@googlegroups.com
This was from a few years ago. I believe back then package was in an svn repository so you would update using
$svn up
but now the package has been moved to github so that would no longer work.
The new repository and instructions can be found here:

Wesley