Debian install has dependency errors

Richard Horobin

Mar 12, 2021, 12:19:17 AM3/12/21
to rtl_433
My goal is to run WEEWX on a 32-bit laptop.

I've set up a Debian server on it, and I've specified i386 architecture and Bullseye repositories in sources.list. Then I started following Matthew Wall's recipe for weewx-sdr Copyright 2016-2019.

However, I cannot overcome these two dependencies, expressed in the following system messages:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of rtl-433:

 rtl-433 depends on librtlsdr0 (>= 0.6.0); however:

  Package librtlsdr0 is not installed.

 rtl-433 depends on libsoapysdr0.7 (>= 0.7.2); however:

  Package libsoapysdr0.7 is not installed.

Should I go back to the rtl-sdr step, uninstall and re-install that?

Or do I have the wrong repositories in sources.list?

Or what else?