-T option

MikeTheBee

Feb 17, 2021, 5:42:22 AM2/17/21
to rtl_433
Apologies if this is already answered, I did search first.

I use the -T option to timeout a device scan which is fine, however if I don't allow enough time I don't get a message. I would like to minimize the timeout and so check for a result and repeat the scan within a script.

It would be handy to have a 'wait to receive at least one message' option. Maybe something like -T 0 could be used.

Regs, Mike

Christian Z.

Feb 17, 2021, 5:47:43 AM2/17/21
to rtl_433
That's `-E quit`

MikeTheBee

Feb 17, 2021, 8:32:52 AM2/17/21
to rtl_433
Ah, yes, that makes sense, I 'd missed the quit option. Thanks v. much.

On Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 10:47:43 UTC Christian Z. wrote:
That's `-E quit`