Latest Build For Windows With Added Devices?

Jim Lawrence

Aug 16, 2022, 2:21:17 AM8/16/22
to rtl_433
Greetings, all,

Where can I find the latest build for Windows that has all the recently added devices included?  The version I have installed now, which I believe is release 21.12, has only 207 devices in it.  But the github page shows 223 devices.  Is there a site somewhere that has that updated version for Windows with those added devices?

Thanks!

Michael Cadiere

Aug 16, 2022, 2:56:47 AM8/16/22
to rtl_433
Saw the email notification, and compiled the most recent x64
 SS-1.pngSS-2.png

Jim Lawrence

Aug 16, 2022, 1:22:12 PM8/16/22
to rtl_433
Thanks, a million!!  Works great!!

Tatanka Hanhepi

Aug 20, 2022, 5:30:58 AM8/20/22
to rtl...@googlegroups.com

No luck for me, I got an error when I start this version, that rtlsdr.dll is missing.
I put rtlsdr.dll (the one I had on my SDR# folder) in  the folder but then I have an error the program can't start correctly (0xc000007b).

I am on Windows 10 x64 (French) an I have NO problem with version 21.12.

I sure miss something but can't figure.

Thierry

DaveNF2G

Aug 20, 2022, 6:26:44 AM8/20/22
to rtl_433
Same kind of problems here.  See my "Test results" thread.

Tatanka Hanhepi

Aug 20, 2022, 6:35:40 AM8/20/22
to rtl_433
Thanks David, I missed your thread.

Michael Cadiere

Aug 20, 2022, 1:27:36 PM8/20/22
to rtl_433
I installed PothosSDR long ago. by chance do you have soapySDR.dll in your folder? if so you might try removing it

Simon Eigeldinger

Aug 20, 2022, 6:57:19 PM8/20/22
to Michael Cadiere, rtl_433
Hi,

Works over here without any problems.
You can download the 12.12 and install 12.12-xxx over it.

Greetings,
Simon

Tatanka Hanhepi

Aug 22, 2022, 10:18:17 AM8/22/22
to rtl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Simon,

21-12  works perfectly since I installed it. But no luck with compiled version made by Michael C. on my system.

Thierry

Eigeldinger Simon

Aug 22, 2022, 10:28:15 AM8/22/22
to Tatanka Hanhepi, rtl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Thierry,

I did the following:

Extracted the 21.12 version from the main repo in the releases section.

So you have all the dlls.

You have to use the 64 bit msvc version.

Then replacing the duplicate files with michael's releases.

That worked over here without any problem.

Greetings,

Simon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Eigeldinger
Organisation, Prozessmanagement, Informatik
Nebengebäude 1, OG1

Hohenems_logoStadt Hohenems
Kaiser-Franz-Josef-Straße 4
6845 Hohenems
T: +43 5576 7101-1143 | E: simon.ei...@hohenems.at | www.hohenems.at

Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt.

Michael Cadiere

Aug 22, 2022, 10:53:52 AM8/22/22
to rtl_433
humm, I can even download the latest binary release from osmocom windows binaries , copy/paste the rlt_433.exe in the extracted rtl-sdr-64bit-20220821 folder and it runs as it should.

Eigeldinger Simon

Aug 22, 2022, 10:58:56 AM8/22/22
to Michael Cadiere, rtl_433

Hi Michael,

Maybe you have some directories with some dlls which are required in your path system variable?

If you can please reupload a fresh compile.

Then i will repackage the files tomorrow for the others to get that fixed.

Greetings,

Simon

On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 7:28:15 AM UTC-7 simon.ei...@hohenems.at wrote:

Hi Thierry,

I did the following:

Extracted the 21.12 version from the main repo in the releases section.

So you have all the dlls.

You have to use the 64 bit msvc version.

Then replacing the duplicate files with michael's releases.

That worked over here without any problem.

Greetings,

Simon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Eigeldinger
Organisation, Prozessmanagement, Informatik
Nebengebäude 1, OG1

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Hohenems_logoStadt Hohenems

Tatanka Hanhepi

Aug 22, 2022, 10:59:15 AM8/22/22
to Eigeldinger Simon, rtl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the procedure .
I do understand now why it didn't work before. The version I use and installed on my computer is "
tl_433-win-x64-21.12.zip" not he MSVC.
Now it is working perfectly.

Many thanks !

Thierry

Eigeldinger Simon

Michael Cadiere

Aug 22, 2022, 11:12:26 AM8/22/22
to rtl_433

Tatanka Hanhepi

Aug 22, 2022, 11:21:11 AM8/22/22
to rtl...@googlegroups.com

Many thanks Michael !

Thierry

DaveNF2G

Aug 24, 2022, 2:34:26 PM8/24/22
to rtl_433
Won't start in Windows 10x64 because it wants the SoapySDR.dll present.

Eigeldinger Simon

Aug 25, 2022, 1:38:34 AM8/25/22
to DaveNF2G, rtl_433

Hi Dave,

That one should work.

I copied the dlls from the 21.12 version so that should work:

https://cloud.hohenems.at/index.php/s/2CCe5cKHBKQd8Wz

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Eigeldinger
Organisation, Prozessmanagement, Informatik
Nebengebäude 1, OG1

Hohenems_logoStadt Hohenems
Kaiser-Franz-Josef-Straße 4
6845 Hohenems
Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt.

DaveNF2G

Aug 27, 2022, 1:46:21 PM8/27/22
to rtl_433
The cloud.... link times out every time here.  I think perhaps the server does not like VPNs.
Message has been deleted

Michael Cadiere

Aug 27, 2022, 2:16:06 PM8/27/22
to rtl_433
here is the most current compiled exe

is there a preferred file hosting platform for this group?

Eigeldinger Simon

Aug 29, 2022, 2:27:19 AM8/29/22
to DaveNF2G, rtl_433

Hi,

Yes that might be the problem.

[...]

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Hohenems_logoStadt Hohenems

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Hohenems_logoStadt Hohenems

Simon Eigeldinger

Aug 31, 2022, 11:05:28 AM8/31/22
to rtl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,