Support for InkBird IBS P03R Pool Thermometer

James Snow

Jun 13, 2024, 9:18:19 AMJun 13
to rtl_433
Hi Community,
I recently replaced my InkBird IBS-P01R  with the newer model IBS-P03R.  I had successfully integrated the older model via the device protocol:

    [194]  Inkbird ITH-20R temperature humidity sensor

Unfortunately the new model appears to use a different protocol.  Does anyone in the community have any guidance on how to integrate or suggestions on how to create a new protocol?

Thank you!

Christian Z.

Jun 13, 2024, 9:56:07 AMJun 13
to rtl_433
Grab a sample and analyze the data. https://triq.org/rtl_433/ANALYZE.html
Get timings for a flex deocder and log some codes along the expected values.
Pick the codes apart (perhaps in https://triq.net/bitbench).
Then modify an existing decoder for a quick test or write a new one.

If possible open a ticket to discuss and track progress https://github.com/merbanan/rtl_433/issues