In Home Assistant is missing data sent via the MQTT from the device.

조회수 212회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Petr

읽지 않음,
2021. 2. 26. 오전 4:58:0321. 2. 26.
받는사람 rtl_433

Hello,

I would like to ask you for advice once again.
I bought this level meter https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000033584739.html by adding it to the Home Assistant via MQTT. Unfortunately, only the temperature data from the level meter is sent to the Home Assistant. Which is not what I need. I mainly need the depth information.
I think that according to the log from rtl_433 MQTT Auto Discovery, the depth data should also work. See the attached screen.
Unfortunately, I only see the temperature in the Home Assistant facilities.
Please advise how to put the depth data into operation.
Výstřižek2.JPG
Výstřižek.JPG

Greg Troxel

읽지 않음,
2021. 2. 26. 오전 8:16:5021. 2. 26.
받는사람 Petr, rtl_433

I'm using a text mail reader to I can't see your images. I would
suggest debugging on the command line.

To debug, I would want to use mosquitto_sub to see what json is being
sent, and make sure that is right, and only then dig into home
assistant.

I am sending two EcoWitt devices (soil moisture and PM2.5) to HA via
mqtt, and on each I am logging battery level and the sensor value, using
template sensors. However I am not doing autodiscovery.
signature.asc

Philip Knowles

읽지 않음,
2021. 2. 26. 오전 10:53:1021. 2. 26.
받는사람 Petr, rtl_433

I would download MQTT Explorer for your PC. You can then check what the device is sending first. If rtl_433 is transmitting the depth data it’s a Home Assistant issue. If the depth isn’t transmitting depth data it’s an rtl_433 issue.

Regards

Phil K

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Petr

읽지 않음,
2021. 2. 27. 오전 2:58:2221. 2. 27.
받는사람 rtl_433
Thanks for the anwers. I created in yaml a manual mqtt sensor that listens for depth information. And it works.

Dne pátek 26. února 2021 v 16:53:10 UTC+1 uživatel knowles...@gmail.com napsal:
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달