topics as factors

Corrin Lakeland

Mar 26, 2013, 5:37:40 AM3/26/13
to rtextto...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm guessing my last two posts are sitting in moderation but to save people time... I thought I'd post that I got it working.

The problem I had was I was getting strange syntax errors when running create_analytics which I was pretty sure I had traced the root cause back to create_container.  This proved correct, with the cause being that I had ensured my themes were stored as factors but I needed to truly convert them to numbers.  As soon as I tried to classify documents as say 11 instead of a factor, everything worked perfectly.

Support for as.factor would be nice for a future version, but for now I'm just happy with how amazingly accurate bagging is on my dataset :)

PS: I haven't solved the issue of assigning multiple themes / keywords with a document yet.  I'm not sure if this is user error, or if it is not supported.

Thanks,
Corrin

黄聪

Sep 10, 2013, 9:01:35 AM9/10/13
to rtextto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sharing your solution. I modify the label from a string to integer. creat_analytics will work fine!!

Corrin Lakeland於 2013年3月26日星期二UTC+8下午5時37分40秒寫道: