Indoor Soccer @ Riva Trace, 7pm tonight

Brent Canaday

Jan 31, 2012, 2:03:48 PM1/31/12
to RTBC Soccer
Just a reminder to join us tonight for indoor soccer at Riva Trace,
7pm.

Also, remember that tonight we continue our 6:30 meeting to discuss
the topic "Pure Religion Is This...". This is an informal gathering to
meet and discuss any thoughts we have about "religion" (whatever that
means!). We will also discuss what the Bible says about "religion",
and we look at a few verses in the first couple of chapters in the
Book of James (1:22-27, 2:14-26 if you want to read ahead).

When it comes to spiritual things, I tend to ask a lot of questions.
You probably have your own questions, opinions or objections about
"religion". This group is intended to be an open dialog for anyone who
wants to participate. All backgrounds, beliefs and viewpoints are
welcome to join in the discussion!

I hope you will join us at 6:30 tonight. We will meet at a table in
the food court area where the water fountains are. Let me know if I
can answer any questions, and as always, bring a friend...

Brent