jrStepGUI r81

jlp

Dec 23, 2010, 7:15:37 PM12/23/10
to rstep
I have commited a new jrStepGUI (r81). It's a minor bug fix.
Compiled version is at : http://code.google.com/p/rstep/downloads/detail?name=jrStepGUI_101223.jar
I have also removed the unnecessary files from the repository
(.classpath, .project and .settings).

Reza Naima

Dec 23, 2010, 7:20:09 PM12/23/10
to rs...@googlegroups.com
can you setup a page on the wiki about the software?  perhaps a screen capture and some simple instructions.  you can also upload the builds there or have a link from that page to the google download section.

thanks!
-r

jlp
Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:15 PM

Alex Harvey

Dec 23, 2010, 7:21:45 PM12/23/10
to rs...@googlegroups.com
I can package it up like the Arduino code aka self contained java and dlls, etc if people want.

Alex
compose-unknown-contact.jpg

Reza Naima

Dec 23, 2010, 11:17:03 PM12/23/10
to rs...@googlegroups.com
I think that would be a great idea.

Reza

Alex Harvey
Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:21 PM

I can package it up like the Arduino code aka self contained java and dlls, etc if people want.

Alex

Reza Naima
Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:20 PM