Fwd: Your Kickstarter project has been accepted!

Reza Naima

Jan 10, 2011, 2:58:12 PM1/10/11
to rstep
Someone offered to help with a logo - anything done on that front?  And anyone want to help me put together the project page?  If someone has animation skills or can help with a video, we can build the cost of your time into the the project.  I'm going to figure out the cost to make 100 units as well as 2 more 'beta revisions' -- hopefully being able to get the units to you guys for testing and feature requests.

thanks!
Reza

From: Kickstarter <no-r...@kickstarter.com>
Date: Monday, January 10, 2011 11:14 AM
To: re...@reza.net
Subject: Your Kickstarter project has been accepted!

Hi Reza,

Congratulations -- you’re in! In just a moment, you’ll be able to start getting your project ready. Woohoo!

Take as much time as you need to prepare. There’s no deadline to launch. Check out some of our Recommended projects, browse the FAQs, and read the project guidelines. They'll give you a feel for what works and help you shape your project into a great one.

Some of the things you’ll learn:

1) A video is a must. It makes an emotional connection and shows you care. Plus, projects with video succeed at a much higher rate!

2) Cool rewards make a big difference. Not every reward has to be special, but they’re a great opportunity to share what’s unique to you and your project.

3) Spreading the word pays off. You provide the experience and the idea, your network helps fund and promote it.

If you have questions, we’re here for you. Drop us a line at sup...@kickstarter.com.

Ready? Let’s get started!

Love,
Kickstarter

To begin building your project, click the green "Start Your Project" button on the start page:

NOTE to INTERNATIONAL USERS: Kickstarter runs on Amazon Payments, and currently Amazon restricts projects to people with a US address, bank account, and state-issued ID. People can fund projects from anywhere, it's creation that's limited. Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to open up internationally in the future.