Re: rStep Board

Reza Naima

Mar 16, 2011, 7:11:20 PM3/16/11
to Peter Vaughan\Hartmann, rstep
Peter,

Sorry for the delay, I've had a hard time staying on top of email.

The project is still underway and I would love more help.  You should be able to hook up your existing components to get operational -- let me know if you need help.  Also, consider joining the rStep mailing list.

Reza

Peter Vaughan\Hartmann
March 9, 2011 5:52 PM

Reza,
I am impressed with your rStep board.
I stumbled upon your website trying to do the exact same thing - drive a CNC with AVR/Arduino.

Are you still developing this?
I would love to be a developer for this project.
I already have Arduino boards, stepper drivers, stepper motors - but I would much rather pursue my project the way you have.

I am a little limited when it comes to soldering surface mount, but I could make it happen.

-I also am incredibly impressed with your pervasive health controller.  I also want to develop an electronic device to help those medically.  My fiance, a physical therapist, is helping me to design a cost effective bionic device to assist those who can't walk.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Pete