Hi

Rick

Jun 26, 2012, 7:30:46 PM6/26/12
to rs...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. I'm an undergrad electrical engineering student and I like to play with microcontrollers as a hobby. A friend of mine just bought a full size millrite mill and I'd like to add cnc capabilities to the mill. I have a modest amount of experience with an Arduino, decent circuit design skills, and I'm pretty good with a soldering iron.

I just ordered three (the minimum) V3 PCBs from OSH Park and a set of components from Digikey. I'd like to help with development in any way possible. Are there any pitfalls I should watch out while soldering up an rStep?