Re: rst2pdf in powershell, cannot give -s with -o option

Roberto Alsina

Jun 8, 2013, 3:35:17 PM6/8/13
to rst2pdf...@googlegroups.com
That is extremely strange. Perhaps some other windows user can explain why this happens, but I would guess that powershell is tokenizing the command line differently than bash does.
You could try --output=foo instead of -o foo and see if it makes a difference?

On Monday, June 3, 2013 2:23:54 AM UTC-3, Joon Ro wrote:

Hi,

I am trying rst2pdf in PowerShell, and when I pass -s option with -o option, it raises You may not give both "-o/--output" and second argument exception.
For example:

rst2pdf source.rst -s letter,serif -o source.pdf

It works without -s letter,serif option, and it also works in Git Bash shell without any changes.

Best,
Joon

Joon Ro

Dec 5, 2013, 7:15:05 PM12/5/13
to rst2pdf...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I just saw your reply. Yes --output=foo worked without any error. -o FILE case is indeed strange.

-Joon