gRSShopper

Joeldebruijn

Jun 5, 2012, 4:05:32 AM6/5/12
to rss-apps
I came across gRSShopper at http://sourceforge.net/projects/grsshopper/

It is used for MOOC's: Massive Open Online Courses.

gRRShopper facilitates learners/teachers: "an application that allows
you to define your own community of RSS feeds, aggregates content from
those feeds and organizes it, and helps you integrate that content
into your own posts, articles and other content."

More info at: http://mfeldstein.com/what-lies-beneath-some-thoughts-on-moocs-tech-infrastructure/
en http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_open_online_course

I saw the similarities between feedrivers/publishing and educational
content/reflection.

Michael Sullivan

Jun 20, 2012, 12:13:41 PM6/20/12
to rss-...@googlegroups.com
I watched a screencast of gRSShopper and saw that it is a robust CMS and has support for RSS (or any data format) but did not get a sense that it has an RSS centric workflow.
I'll dig around for some other info or maybe install it one day.