CoEnterprise - Automation QA Engineer (Ruby -Rspec framework)
• 5-10 years’ experience as a Test Automation Engineer
• Strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles.
• Strong experience with testing frameworks such as Selenium-Ruby with Rspec framework
• Exposure to building end to end testing framework for web test automation
• Create and support integration as well as end-to-end testing
• 3-5 years of Ruby (preferred) /python scripting experience
• Should have Performance Testing knowledge
• Experience on API testing using Postman (API Automation -Good to have)
• Relevant exp on using CI-CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, kubernets
CoEnterprise seeks a passionate and talented Automation QA Engineer to join the Syncrofy QA Team. Syncrofy is CoEnterprise’s flagship software product, a B2B visibility and self-service solution that gives non-technical business users deep insights into their B2B processes.
At CoEnterprise, the QA team is an extension of our development team, working side by side with our developers, infrastructure team, and product management to ensure the highest quality in our products. In this role you'll play a crucial part in everything we do to improve quality, speed up development time, and ship better products more consistently. You'll be working in a fast-paced, Agile development environment. You'll be collaborating directly with developers, receiving feedback from users, and solving problems with support engineers.