[rspec-users] Need immeadiate help

Mithun Perera

Sep 30, 2009, 1:53:58 AM9/30/09
to rspec...@rubyforge.org
Hi all,
I am going to do testing using Rspec. But i have no idea about that . so
i need good tutorial for that. if anybody has such tutorials please
help me by sending them.
thanks,
mithun

Matt Wynne

Sep 30, 2009, 2:59:09 AM9/30/09
to rspec...@rubyforge.org

On 30 Sep 2009, at 06:53, Mithun Perera wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am going to do testing using Rspec. But i have no idea about
> that . so
> i need good tutorial for that. if anybody has such tutorials please
> help me by sending them.
> thanks,
> mithun

http://blog.davidchelimsky.net/2007/05/14/an-introduction-to-rspec-part-i/

cheers,
Matt

http://mattwynne.net
+447974 430184

Mithun Perera

Sep 30, 2009, 7:37:39 AM9/30/09
to rspec...@rubyforge.org
Matt Wynne wrote:
> On 30 Sep 2009, at 06:53, Mithun Perera wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I am going to do testing using Rspec. But i have no idea about
>> that . so
>> i need good tutorial for that. if anybody has such tutorials please
>> help me by sending them.
>> thanks,
>> mithun
>
> http://blog.davidchelimsky.net/2007/05/14/an-introduction-to-rspec-part-i/
>

> cheers,
> Matt
>
> http://mattwynne.net
> +447974 430184

thanks Matt
Any other tutorial because i go through it..... but no idea.
cheers,
jeewantha

Jarkko Laine

Sep 30, 2009, 8:32:08 AM9/30/09
to rspec...@rubyforge.org
On 30.9.2009, at 14.37, Mithun Perera wrote:
> thanks Matt
> Any other tutorial because i go through it..... but no idea.
> cheers,

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rspec+introduction+tutorial

//jarkko

--