Whatsapp Group - Ruby Automation + Rspec

HARI KUMAR

Feb 8, 2022, 2:56:12 AM2/8/22
to rspec
HI All ,
 I want to create Watsapp group with Ruby Automation + Rspec
only for Learning Topics + discussions + Jobs

Please let me know if anyone interested.

HARI KUMAR

Feb 8, 2022, 2:57:32 AM2/8/22
to rspec
Please add your friends wo ever working on Ruby Automation. It will help everyone in this group.

Mohit Sindhwani

Feb 8, 2022, 3:37:33 AM2/8/22
to rs...@googlegroups.com, HARI KUMAR
On 2022-2-8 3:57 pm, HARI KUMAR wrote:
> Please add your friends wo ever working on Ruby Automation. It will
> help everyone in this group.

I find a Whatsapp group to not be a great medium (at least for me) for
some place where you might have longer messages, code listings, error
dumps, etc. I wish you the best, though, since I imagine that there are
people who might be more comfortable there.

Best Regards,
Mohit.
2022-2-8 | 4:37 pm.

HARI KUMAR

Apr 13, 2022, 2:18:34 AM4/13/22
to rspec
sometimes will not get immediate response from google groups and its bit difficult get quick support if we stuck with some issues .
So good have  what's app group (only for interested people and this is only for technical discussion and Learn and grow concept).

Please let me if anyone interested.