syntax highlighting on website not working

Benjamin Lieb

Mar 26, 2023, 1:07:07 PM3/26/23
to rspec

The source implies highlighting would be happening...

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 12.50.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-26 at 12.49.41 PM.png

Jon Rowe

Mar 26, 2023, 1:29:46 PM3/26/23
to Zach Hamman
We do have syntax highlighting within the website builder (its middleman), but it seems not to apply without using fences and marking the code as Ruby, but the generated markdown for features sadly doesn’t add that.

If you’d like to work on a way to fix that please do!

On Sun, 26 Mar 2023, at 5:51 PM, Benjamin Lieb wrote:

The source implies highlighting would be happening...

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 12.50.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-26 at 12.49.41 PM.png

Benjamin Lieb

Mar 26, 2023, 3:06:24 PM3/26/23
to rspec
Hm, I might be open to that. Is there a git repo? Point me in the right direction? Starting a new job in a week and time is low...

Jon Rowe

Mar 27, 2023, 11:39:04 AM3/27/23
to Zach Hamman
The markdown is generated via `rspec/rspec-dev` heres a link to the relevant section:

And the markdown is rendered by middleman which is in this repo:

Cheers
Jon