Welcome!

Chuck Kahn

Aug 21, 2009, 7:39:29 PM8/21/09
to RSNA Reporting Forum

The RSNA's Radiology Reporting Committee, chaired by Dr. Curt
Langlotz, has been working to develop and promote the use of "best
practices" templates for radiology results reporting. We'll post
announcements to this Forum about our progress, which we'll highlight
at this year's RSNA annual meeting.

We're pleased to announce that an article describing the committee's
work has just been published in the Sept. 2009 issue of Radiology:

Towards best practices in radiology reporting. Radiology 2009;
252:852-856

We look forward to sharing more information with you in the coming
months.

Best regards,
Chuck Kahn