RSNA Reporting Forum save the date: 3/9/2011

Curt

Oct 28, 2010, 8:02:10 AM10/28/10
to RSNA Reporting Forum, ka...@mcw.edu
To: RSNA Radiology Reporting Forum members
From: Curtis Langlotz, MD, PhD and Charles Kahn, MD, MS, Chair and Co-
chair, RSNA Reporting Committee

We are pleased to announce that the next RSNA Reporting Forum will be
held at RSNA headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois on Wednesday, March
9th, 2011 from 8:30am-4pm. Topics include:
• the template development activities and other goals of the RSNA
Reporting committee,
• efforts to disseminate templates and encourage adoption of reporting
best-practices,
• an overview of the technical progress in distributing templates in
standard electronic form,
• ongoing related standards development, with an emphasis on template
exchange and structured report format, and
• links to related initiatives, such as RadLex, IHE, QIBA, ACR
Practice Guidelines, and DICOM-SR.

Please mark your calendars! We hope to see you there.