Upcoming IHE Webinar to describe new radiology report templates

Curt Langlotz

Jul 25, 2013, 10:58:51 AM7/25/13
to rsna-repor...@googlegroups.com

Dear RSNA Reporting Forum member,

I would like to draw your attention to an IHE webinar next week on Wednesday July 31st at 11am eastern time.  (Register in advance here.)  This webinar is part of a series in which IHE members present new profiles and other updates that have occurred in the past year.  I will be presenting the new Management of Radiology Report Templates (MRRT) profile, which creates a new standard for query, transmission, and sharing of radiology report templates.  The new profile is based on HTML5 and RESTful services.

The presentation will be of particular interest to vendors and other developers considering adopting and implementing the new profile.  Later this year, the RSNA template library will be converted to this new format.  Any vendor implementng the new profile can immediately make use of the RSNA templates in their software without additional processing.  The profile also facilitates fully automated data migration of templates between vendor systems.

I hope you can join the webinar and hear more about the new IHE MRRT profile.

Regards,

Curt Langlotz