RSNA reporting templates available

Chuck Kahn

Dec 1, 2009, 10:02:10 AM12/1/09
to RSNA Reporting Forum
The RSNA Reporting Committee is pleased to announce the publication of
70 best-practices radiology report templates. These templates are now
freely available for download on the RSNA web site at
http://reportingwiki.rsna.org/index.php?title=Templates in both text
and XML format.

Special thanks are due to each of the RSNA Template Development
subcommittee chairs, the many radiology organizations that cooperated
in the development of these templates, and to Yi Hong and Selen
Bulbul, who helped encode the templates into XML.

We hope you will consider downloading and reviewing these new
templates for use in your practice. As radiology practices begin to
adapt and use these templates, we all can take pride in the improved
radiology reporting that will result.

Best regards,

Curt Langlotz
Chair, RSNA Reporting Committee