Best Practices Awards Reward Spirit and Productivity of Collaborations

Prashanth Suravajhala

Nov 5, 2008, 11:54:20 PM11/5/08

Subscribe | Whitepapers | Webcasts | Podcasts | RSS Feeds | Careers | Advertise | Contact Us

Best Practices Advance the Drug Discovery Pipeline

 Best Practices '09: CALL FOR ENTRIES

Bio-IT World's Best Practices Awards Program showcases outstanding examples of solutions and partnerships positively impacting various facets of the R&D and drug discovery industries.

  • Gain Peer Recognition: Spotlight the talent of your team, and position your organization as a thought leader, among an elite group of life science professionals.
  • Heighten Visibility: Use creative positioning to add another layer of credibility in the industry. Entries, nominees and winners receive recognition at the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, Best Practices Gala Dinner, in widely-distributed press releases, in the Best Practices issue of Bio-IT World magazine, as well as continued coverage on Bio-ITWorld.com and in the Best Practices Compendium of entries.
  • Leverage Exposure: Showcase your expertise and unique solutions, and use the exposure as a conduit to valuable connections, investors, sales leads, job candidates, and other external audiences.

Learn more.

Best Practices Awards"This recognizes and rewards the spirit and productivity of our collaboration with Best Practices submission partner, Cogenics..." stated Bob Stanley, CEO/President of IO Informatics. "The [awards] are an excellent platform for companies to present and showcase their latest practical advances and successes.  It also serves to allow for the exchange of information and ideas within the scientific research community, therefore fostering improvements based on open peer-review."

"We are gratified by the recognition [the awards program] has again given our CTSD product," said Phase Forward Lincoln Safety Group President Chan Russell. "We congratulate our co-recipient GSK for their innovative use of CTSD."

"We're very proud…" offered Nick Lynch, AstraZeneca Discovery, "and I think this is a marvelous opportunity to reward all the people who contributed to IBIS, [and] equally to share this with a wider audience and hopefully learn from them as well."

Cambridge Healthtech Media Group

 Conferences

 Reports

 Publications