Happy new year : work based folios free webinar Wednesday 13th Jan

kev.brace

Jan 4, 2010, 7:17:04 AM1/4/10
to Midlands Eportfolio Group
Just a polite reminder about our free transatlantic webinar next
Wednesday 13th Jan 2010. 4-5:30 p.m. GMT

Our 4 presenters details allon the event wiki page: http://bit.ly/work-based-folios

* Dr. Jacqueline Goodwin, coordinator of the USA based eFolio
Pennyslvania initiative. We are particularly excited about this
speaker since this is a statewide initiative sponsored by the
Pennyslvania Department of Labor: http://www.efoliopa.com/

* Jill Lumsden, Career Development Coordinator of the USA based
Florida State University Career Portfolio: http://www.portfolio.fsu.edu/index.html

* Simon Grant of UK based JISC CETIS will be discussing his new
book in with a focus on work based learning using eportfolios:
http://www.simongrant.org/home.html

* Michael Gilroy. E-Learning Manager UK based Lincoln Academy Ltd,
t/a ISIS Training http://www.isis-training.co.uk.

Event booking page : http://info.rsc-wm.ac.uk/events/event_details.asp?eid=493

Please come along, we would like to see you all join us online. This
event will use Elluminate. Please access our protocols to gen up on
using Elluminate & webinars generally :

http://wiki.rscwmsystems.org.uk/images/9/9d/Delegates-Taking_Part_in_Live_Sessions.pdf

Ray Tolley

Jan 4, 2010, 8:59:15 AM1/4/10
to rsc...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Kevin,

Sorry, cannot attend, presenting in London.

However, please note that Jacqui Goodwin is using eFolio - the same product
as I'm responsible for in the UK & Europe.

PS eFolio is also in statewide delivery throughout Minnesota (its origin)
and also is being extensively trialled in SanFrancisco! The latest
guestimate is circa 300,000 users.

PPS Also, please let me know when the webinar will be generally available
retrospectively.

BW

Ray Tolley  FEIDCT, NAACE Fellow, ACQI, MBILD
ICT Education Consultant
Maximise ICT Ltd
P:  http://raytolley.v2efolioworld.mnscu.edu/
B:  http://www.efoliointheuk.blogspot.com/
W:  http://www.maximise-ict.co.uk/eFolio-01.htm
Winner of the IMS 'Leadership Regional Award 2009'