New ePortfolio for learners

GillC

Mar 19, 2010, 1:35:23 PM3/19/10
to Midlands Eportfolio Group
Hi, while I do not want to promote any specific licensed e-portfolio,
I was impressed at the CASCAiD Agents Conference the other week by
Serco's new e-portfolio "ePortfolio"
http://www.sercolearning.com/news/article/4-news/317-serco-learningcascaid-in-partnership-with-eportfolio
It has the approach to e-portfolios that Ray Tolley, and we, very much
want to see embedded in life-long learning. The 'ePortfolio' is being
offered as an integrated package with CASCAiD's products (most of you
must have heard of Kudos). CASCAiD are also interested in working with
other partners to integrate their resources. We are very interested in
doing this with our free e-portfolio for all learners (11-25) in
Nottingham and Notts; Passportfolio (www.passportfolio.com ).
Gill, e-Learning Co-ordinator, Connexions Nottinghamshire.