Win an iPod touch by participating in JISC evaluation survey

kev.brace

Mar 24, 2010, 4:56:01 AM3/24/10
to Midlands Eportfolio Group
The e portfolio effective practice guide is part of this suite of
resources being evaluated. Please take some time & take part in this
survey. Regards Kevin.

Win an iPod touch by participating in JISC evaluation survey

JISC has commissioned Stamp Consulting to objectively evaluate the
effectiveness and impact of a range of communication activities funded
by the JISC e-Learning Programme between 2004 and 2009. Activities to
be evaluated include printed publications (for example, the JISC
Effective Practice with e-Portfolios guide), multimedia resources,
workshops and online conferences. Findings from the evaluation will
inform the e-Learning Programme’s future communication and
dissemination approaches to ensure we are better meeting the needs of
the community we serve.

We would like to talk to a wide range of people, including
practitioners, e-learning/ILT managers, staff and educational
developers, learning resources staff and institutional managers
working in HE and FE. We have launched a short online survey which
allows individuals to register their interest in participating, as
well as collecting general information about awareness of JISC e-
Learning resources. We are also interested in collecting examples of
the impact of JISC e-Learning communications on individual’s or
institutional practice which have the potential to be developed into
case studies for wider dissemination.

Those who participate in the survey will be eligible for entry into a
prize draw to win a 32GB iPod touch. The survey closes on Sunday 25th
April. The prize draw will take place during the w/c 4th May. The
winner will be chosen at random and notified by e-mail by 7th May.
Sorry, but members of the JISC executive are not eligible for the
prize draw.

If you would like to take part in the online survey, or register your
interest in participating in the telephone interviews, please click on
the following link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GLLXNJH

If you would like more information about the evaluation study, please
visit http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning/elearningcommsevaluation.aspx.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Lisa