Summer Express -- Registrations on!

Ranga Shankara

Mar 9, 2009, 1:32:03 AM3/9/09
to rs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Registrations are on at all locations. We are close to 50% full after two days of registrations.

Some phone numbers for inquiries:

a. Ranga Shankara -- 26493982
b. Malleswaram -- 9844264157 (Lekha) or 9964533379 (Raghu)

We have scheduled two workshops in Whitefield too, by Jaimini Pathak and Nayantara Roy. These are for 7 to 9 and 10 to 14 year olds. Please contact Vatsala Sreepad on 9972096394 for registrations and other details.

Best,

Team Ranga Shankara

summer express 09.jpg

Think before you print. If you print, recycle.

LEARN MORE - Capco is a consultancy, managed services provider and thought leader. We are experts in the financial services industry.
You can access our thinking and learn more about us at www.capco.com

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately. You should not copy, use or disseminate the information contained in the email.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Capco. http://www.capco.com/

--
Theatre Alive!

--
Theatre Alive!
Summer Express Master 09 -- Malleshwaram.doc

Ranga Shankara

Mar 13, 2009, 8:56:08 AM3/13/09
to rs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Registrations are on at all locations. We are sold out on a few workshops and are going going gone on the others! Rush to your nearest location to register this week-end.