password for the RS-HFIQ-D_PCB_Files.zip file

Michael Kato

Nov 29, 2021, 12:45:29 PM11/29/21
to RS-HFIQ Technical Forum
I'm a builder who purchased a pcb from the kickstarter and have finally completed the construction.  I used to have the files unzipped but have moved machines since then and I guess don't have the .sch file anymore and was looking to use that in my troubleshooting.  My current status is that the arduino doesn't respond when plugged into the RS-HFIQ, but works fine when it's not connected.

If someone who knows the password to RS-HFIQ-D_PCB_Files.zip could send me a PM with the password I'd appreciate that.  Thanks in advance,

....maki....  K4RQZ

Jörg Uthoff

Dec 26, 2021, 7:54:46 AM12/26/21
to RS-HFIQ Technical Forum
Merry Xmas to all!
I would also be interested in the password, as I would like to build an RS-HFIQ myself.
Unfortunately buying just the PCB is not any longer offered by Hobbypcb, so that my only option seems to be having a PCB manufactured myself.
Hope somebody can provide the password.
Many thanks in advance.

Joerg, DB2OO